08/22/20 EUREKA – Cooper Gulch
This weeks sponsor is the Mayor of Eureka, Susan Seaman!
We can't do this without the support from our local sponsors, so please SUPPORT the people/businesses/organizations that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!
This weeks cleanup will be held at Cooper Gulch, located in Eureka. We will focus on the park, parking lot area, skate park and the forest picking up any garbage and safety hazards we see.
We will meet at the Cooper Gulch parking lot at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
The City of Eureka will be providing us with a large dumpster, Eureka Police Departments CSET team will be their with their side-by-side helping us transport garbage to the dumpster and we will have 4 people from Eureka’s UPLIFT program there helping us too! Join the collaboration to keep Cooper Gulch beautiful!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.