05/29/21 CLAM BEACH – 60 Minute Cleanup – Sponsored by LACO
This week's cleanup is sponsored by:
We can't do this without the support from our local sponsors, collaborators, and volunteers. So please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/people that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!
Thank you LACO Associates for sponsoring this weeks cleanup!
This week we will be set up at the Clam Beach County Park parking lot. Heading Northbound on HWY 101 take the 723 N. Central Ave. exit. Then make a Left at the stop sign and head West under the bridge. The parking lot will be just post the bridge on the Left side of the road. See map below for exact details. We will be focusing on the beach, parking lot, & roadsides.
We will meet at the Clam Beach County Park parking area at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.