06/18/22 EUREKA – Cooper Gulch – Collaboration with Cooper Gulch Common Grounds & EPD
This weeks cleanup is sponsored by Picky, Picky, Picky Stores and in collaboration with Eureka Police Department's CSET team!
We can't do this without the support from our local sponsors, collaborators, and volunteers. So please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/people that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!
This weeks cleanup is collaboration with the Cooper Gulch Common Grounds and Eureka Police Department’s CSET team. The event will focus on garbage and litter around the baseball fields and disc golf course.
We will meet at the skate park parking area at 8:45 am to sign in. The cleanup will start at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We will meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45am and finish up at 10:00am.
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.