3/26/22 ARCATA – I Street Entrance to Arcata Marsh – Sponsored by Fatbol & Los Bagels
This weeks sponsor is:
We can't do this without the support from our local sponsors, cleanup collaborators and volunteers, so please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/volunteers that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!
We will meet at the I Street entrance to the Arcata Marsh. Once you turn on I Street from Samoa the road will curve Right and then you will want to find a place to park. It’s across from the Enterprise car rental. We will focus on cleaning up the large field on the East side of I street and the road (I street) leading you to the Arcata Marsh. We always find interesting stuff here.
We will meet at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.