03/6/21 SAMOA BEACH – Power Poles – Peninsula Community Collaborative (PCC)
This week we are collaborating with Peninsula Community Collaborative
We can't do this without the support from our local sponsors, collaborators, and volunteers. So please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/people that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!
This is our first time hosting a cleanup, side by side, with Peninsula Community Collaborative (PCC)!
This weeks cleanup will be located at Power Poles. It’s the first parking lot on the LEFT as you are heading out towards the North Jetty. See the map below for details. We will be focusing on beach, parking lot, roadsides.
We will meet at the Power Poles parking area at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.