[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”This cleanup is in collaboration with:” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We can’t do this without the support from our local sponsors, collaborators, and volunteers. So please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/people that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_separator]
This weeks cleanup will be held at Vigo Street which is off Broadway. It’s located in the In & Out shopping center. We will focus on the Waterfront Trail and along Broadway.
We will meet in the In & Out parking lot at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:30am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 10:15 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.
[vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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”][vc_cta h2=”Hey! Want to participate at one of our cleanups?” style=”outline” color=”green”]VOLUNTEER: We host cleanups every Saturday.