[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”This weeks sponsor is:” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We can’t do this without the support from our local sponsors, cleanup collaborators and volunteers, so please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/volunteers that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_separator]
Thank you Humboldt Green Week and Sunny Brae Middle School of Arcata for sponsoring this weeks cleanup!
We will meet at the Sunny Brae Middle School parking lot. We will focus on cleaning up Buttermilk Ln, Bayside Rd, Samoa Blvd, and the business and residential areas within those streets. This is a family friendly cleanup.
We will meet at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.
[vc_separator][vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”Cleanup Boundaries:” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
[vc_separator][vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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”][vc_separator][vc_cta h2=”Hey! Want to participate at one of our cleanups?” style=”outline” color=”green”]VOLUNTEER: We host cleanups every Saturday.