[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We are looking for a sponsor for this week’s cleanup. If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We can’t do this without the support from our local sponsors, so please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_separator]
This weeks sponsor is TBA.
This weeks cleanup will be held at the South G Street parking lot/entrance to the Arcata Marsh across from Redwood Curtain Brewery. We will focus on the roadsides along South G Street, the creek that runs parallel to South G Street to HWY 101, and the Arcata Marsh area.
We will meet at the South G Street parking lot/entrance to the Arcata Marsh at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.
[vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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”][vc_cta h2=”Hey! Want to participate at one of our cleanups?” style=”outline” color=”green”]VOLUNTEER: We host cleanups every Saturday.