[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We are looking for a sponsor for this week’s cleanup. If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We can’t do this without the support from our local sponsors, so please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_separator]
This weeks sponsor is TBA.
We will meet at the end of Carlson Park Dr. It’s the street just North of Tractor Supply. The street is across from TP Tire. Feel free to park on Carlson Park Dr. or Mad River Parkway E. Then walk to the end of Carlson Park Dr, past the gate. We will be set up there. We will focus on the trails that are in between Mad River Pkwy E and the banks of the Mad River. It’s very important to collect the garbage before it hits the Mad River. This is a beautiful, family friendly, pickup. Dogs are welcome too.
We will meet at Mad River Pkwy E at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.
[vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbSUyRm1hcHMlMkZlbWJlZCUzRnBiJTNEJTIxMW0yMSUyMTFtMTIlMjExbTMlMjExZDE4MzkuNDc3NjgxOTk5NTUyMyUyMTJkLTEyNC4wNzczMjczNzAyNzAwOCUyMTNkNDAuOTA2Nzg5Mjk1MzkzNjE1JTIxMm0zJTIxMWYwJTIxMmYwJTIxM2YwJTIxM20yJTIxMWkxMDI0JTIxMmk3NjglMjE0ZjEzLjElMjE0bTYlMjEzZTAlMjE0bTAlMjE0bTMlMjEzbTIlMjExZDQwLjkwNjgzOTk5OTk5OTk5NSUyMTJkLTEyNC4wNzczNjQ4OTk5OTk5OSUyMTVlMSUyMTNtMiUyMTFzZW4lMjEyc3VzJTIxNHYxNjA1NTU1NjM4MTAzJTIxNW0yJTIxMXNlbiUyMTJzdXMlMjIlMjB3aWR0aCUzRCUyMjYwMCUyMiUyMGhlaWdodCUzRCUyMjQ1MCUyMiUyMGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyJTNEJTIyMCUyMiUyMHN0eWxlJTNEJTIyYm9yZGVyJTNBMCUzQiUyMiUyMGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbiUzRCUyMiUyMiUyMGFyaWEtaGlkZGVuJTNEJTIyZmFsc2UlMjIlMjB0YWJpbmRleCUzRCUyMjAlMjIlM0UlM0MlMkZpZnJhbWUlM0U=”][vc_cta h2=”Hey! Want to participate at one of our cleanups?” style=”outline” color=”green”]VOLUNTEER: We host cleanups every Saturday.