[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”This weeks cleanup is sponsored by Picky, Picky, Picky Stores and in collaboration with Eureka Police Department’s CSET team!” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We can’t do this without the support from our local sponsors, collaborators, and volunteers. So please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/people that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
This weeks special 90 minute cleanup is long overdue! This has been on our radar for months and this weekend we can start restoring this greenbelt by removing all the trash and litter from it. WE NEED YOUR HELP. This has been untouched for over a year. We are calling all our PacOut Volunteers and NEW volunteers to help us out. We will have a 20 yard dumpster and our plan it to fill it in 90 minutes! EPD will have their Gator to haul our garbage to the dumpster. We’ve been waiting over a year to clean this place up. We hope to see you there for this special cleanup! HCOE said that once we clean this up they plan on coming up with a maintenance plan to keep it clean.
We will meet on the 6th street side of the greenbelt (see image above) at 8:45 am to sign in. The cleanup will start at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:30am. We will meet for a group photo and raffle at 10:15am and finish up at 10:30am.
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.
[vc_separator][vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”Cleanup location:” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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”][vc_cta h2=”Hey! Want to participate at one of our cleanups?” style=”outline” color=”green”]VOLUNTEER: We host cleanups every Saturday.