PacOut Green Team is a local volunteer based non-profit that conducts a weekly one hour cleanup at various locations around Humboldt County. Our team was formed in February of 2014, with our first event on Feb. 22. PacOut Green Team has completed a cleanup every week since. What began as a grass roots effort by avid outdoors people to keep our natural areas clean of trash is growing at an amazing pace. We have also collaborated with other groups and their cleanup events, such as Lost Coast Rotaract, Friends of the Dunes and the Arcata Sunrise Rotary.
Every week PacOut Green Team, along with members of the community, assist with keeping our natural areas clean of trash and without support from local businesses and organizations this would not be possible.
You can help us by donating in the form of a grant, goods or services. In return for the donation we will make you or your company a featured sponsor of an event(s) on our page, and our Facebook group, which is 300 members strong and growing. We are asking for a minimum of $100 and 5 or more volunteers per sponsored event. All financial donations go toward equipment such as trash pickers, buckets, high visibility safety vests and gloves. All donations are tax deductible.
Thank for your support.
Sponsoring a Cleanup
$100 per cleanup +volunteers
- Sponsor’s name will be tied to the event on all media platforms.
- We will use your hashtags on all social media platforms
- PacOut Facebook Page paid advertisements will earn 5k-12k impressions for added visibility
- The pre-cleanup event will also be shared on our PacOut Green Team Facebook group site.
- Pictures will be taken at all cleanups and used for our “Post Cleanup Report.”
- Group shot of cleanup will be posted on PacOut’s Instagram account.
- “Post Cleanup Report” will be posted following all cleanups. PacOut Green Team will give praise for your contribution to the week’s cleanup.
- “Post Cleanup Report” will be posted at PacOutGreenTeam.comand shared on Pacific Outfitters’ Facebook page. It will also be boosted. That gets you anywhere from 5k-12k visibility
- You can share the “Post Cleanup Results” on your Facebook wall.
- The “Post Cleanup Results” will also be shared on the PacOut Green Team’s Facebook group site.
About the Cleanups
- Clean-ups: We typically meet up between 8:30am – 8:45 am at the cleanup site. We go over all the details and the clean-up begins at 9:00 and it’s over at 10:00am
- We provide all the buckets, pickers, gloves, garbage bags, reflective vests and sharps containers.
- Volunteers should wear comfortable clothes and shoes that can get a little dirty or muddy.
- Kids of all ages are welcome to any of our cleanups with parent, legal guardian, or accompanied by an adult.
If you are interested in sponsoring a cleanup or have any questions regarding PacOut Green Team or the above form, please contact Tim Haywood at firstname.lastname@example.org or Aaron Ostrom at email@example.com.
PacOut Green Team is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID# 47-1903334
Use the form above or mail us the application to:
Attn: PacOut Green Team
1600 5th Street
Eureka, CA 95501