[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”This weeks cleanup is sponsored by: ” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We can’t do this without the support from our local sponsors, collaborators, and volunteers. So please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/people that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
Thank you Northern California Community Blood Bank for sponsoring this weeks cleanup and thank you Eureka Police Department’s CSET Team for your collaboration efforts!
The event will focus on garbage and litter along the Eureka Waterfront Trail and abandoned homeless camps along the train tracks.
We will meet at Samoa Bridge Launch Facility parking area underneath the bridge at 8:45 am to sign in. The cleanup will start at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We will meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45am and finish up at 10:00am.
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.
[vc_separator][vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”Cleanup location:” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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”][vc_cta h2=”Hey! Want to participate at one of our cleanups?” style=”outline” color=”green”]VOLUNTEER: We host cleanups every Saturday.