Thank you to this week’s sponsors: LACO.
This weeks cleanup will be located at the “Power Poles” on the Samoa peninsula, which will be the first right turn once you hit the beach heading South on New Navy Base Road. We will be focusing on beach, parking lot, roadsides, and we will also have a remote team hitting up the spots in between the three bridges on HWY 255. That is our section of “Adopt-a-highway”.
We will meet at the Power Poles parking area at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.