[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”This weeks sponsor is:” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We can’t do this without the support from our local sponsors, cleanup collaborators and volunteers, so please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/volunteers that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_separator]
Thank you Fatbol Clothing and Los Bagels for sponsoring this weeks cleanup!
We will meet at the I Street entrance to the Arcata Marsh. Once you turn on I Street from Samoa the road will curve Right and then you will want to find a place to park. It’s across from the Enterprise car rental. We will focus on cleaning up the large field on the East side of I street and the road (I street) leading you to the Arcata Marsh. We always find interesting stuff here.
We will meet at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.
[vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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”][vc_cta h2=”Hey! Want to participate at one of our cleanups?” style=”outline” color=”green”]VOLUNTEER: We host cleanups every Saturday.