06/05/21 EUREKA – Eureka 90 Minute Trash Bash – Eco Eureka, S.T.I.L., & MOD Pizza
This cleanup is in collaboration with:
We can't do this without the support from our local sponsors, collaborators, and volunteers. So please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/people that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!
Join the City of Eureka and PacOut Green Team for our bi-monthly Trash Bashes with special COVID-19 precautions!
Thank you to our Cleanup Collaborators – Eco Eureka, and Cleanup Sponsors – S.T.I.L. (S.T.I.L. has been known to bring out $5 gift cards and prizes for our volunteers) and MOD Pizza (Mod Pizza will provide $5 Pizza Coupons for all volunteers
For this cleanup, we will meet at @ Vigo St. to sign in and get supplies. This is adjacent to the new “Pacific Plaza” where In-N-Out, Chiptole, and Mod Pizza are located. This event is family-friendly. We will be focusing on the greenbelt along the Waterfront Trail and the 101 corridor. We need your help to keep this garbage out of Humboldt Bay!
The cleanup will take place from 9am-10:30am. We always end with a group photo and raffle!
Want to donate? Call at 707-441-4206 to sponsor this event.
- COVID-19 POLICIES
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance away from other people (6 feet distance from other people outside of your household).
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers, and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they do not participate in any cleanups for 14 days.
- **There will be no food or drink served on-site due to COVID-19**