09/04/21 EUREKA – Herrick Ave. Park and Ride – Sponsored by NCCBB
This weeks cleanup is sponsored by:
We can't do this without the support from our local sponsors, collaborators, and volunteers. So please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/people that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!
Thank you Northern California Community Blood Bank (NCCBB) for sponsoring this weeks cleanup!
This weeks cleanup will be held at the Elk River Park and Ride, located at the South end of Eureka. This is also the South entrance of Eureka’s bay front trail. We will focus on the roadsides along Elk River Rd and Herrick Ave, areas around the South entrance to the Eureka Waterfront Trail and the Elk River Park and Ride parking lot.
We will meet at the Elk River Park and Ride area at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.