[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”This week’s cleanup is sponsored by:” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”]
[vc_custom_heading custom_heading_style=”style-1″ text=”We can’t do this without the support from our local sponsors, collaborators, and volunteers. So please SUPPORT the businesses/organizations/people that support keeping our beautiful outdoor spaces garbage and litter free!” google_fonts=”font_family:Cabin%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_separator]
Thank you Picky, Picky, Picky Stores for sponsoring this weeks cleanup!
This week we will be set up at the Bay Street Parking lot on the West side of New Navy Base Road. See map below for exact details. We will be focusing on the beach, parking lot, & roadsides.
We will meet at the Bay Street parking area at 8:45 am to sign in. We will start the cleanup at 9:00 am and it will end at 10:00am. We meet for a group photo and raffle at 9:45 am.
We look forward to seeing everyone there! Tell your friends, share the link and show some love!
- We will have sanitizer on site for all our volunteers.
- You must have a mask to participate in our cleanups. Wearing a mask is required at the beginning and end of our cleanups. Masks are optional during the cleanup as long as you can socially distance with other people.
- We encourage all cleanup volunteers to bring their own gloves, pickers and buckets. However, we will provide gloves, pickers, and buckets for volunteers that need them.
- We will be washing ALL gloves and vests after each cleanup and SANITIZING all pickers, buckets, pens, tables, etc. after each cleanup.
- If any volunteers have had COVID-19 symptoms we ask they they do not participate in any PacOut Green Team cleanups for 14 days.
[vc_gmaps link=”#E-8_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”][vc_cta h2=”Hey! Want to participate at one of our cleanups?” style=”outline” color=”green”]VOLUNTEER: We host cleanups every Saturday.